Here's a great Starter Kit for muzzleloader builders. It gets you going-
"Lock, Stock and Barrel."
Our all new "Starter Kit provides gun builders with a great head start
on their projects. It's perfect for experienced builders looking to save time, as
new builders just starting out on their first project.
Our starter kit includes all this:
All you need to do is add your furniture and your woodworking skills to make a complete working muzzleloader.
- a hardwood stock (maple, walnut or cherry -- your choice),
- barrel channel already cut into the stock
- ram rod groove expertly cut
- ram rod hole precisely drilled
- a quality RICE barrel already pinned into the stock,
- a small SILER lock already inlet into the stock,
- a single trigger, already installed,
- and the touch-hole liner installed.
Our starter kit can be made into FIVE styles of finished muzzleloaders:
It comes with a 13/16 inch, straight octagonal barrel made by RICE BARRELS of North Carolina. The barrel is available in four standard calibers: .32, .36, .40, and .45. Other calibers are available through special order.
- Isaac Hanes
- Southern Mountain
- and Kentucky
Our "Lock, Stock and Barrel" Assembly provides the perfect beginning for a successful building project. It will save you a ton of time - and a great deal of effort. It also makes a wonderful activity for working together with children and grandchildren to teach them the joys of the muzzleloading sport.
order your Gunstocks Plus Starter Kit for just $849 plus shipping, call Virg
between 8 am and 5 pm eastern time, Monday through Thursday.
Closed Friday, Saturday & Sunday except by appointment.